FRIDAY 5TH July.
Learn to knit the amazing reversible double knitting technique.
* You will be learning all about this technique and then starting a new project (cowl or scarf) of your pattern and yarn choice.
* Yarn and needles can be purchased on the day with a 10% discount. The yarn you'll need costs from $20 up. If you already have needles, please bring them. (Size depends on project chosen)
*You will be supplied with all tuition, notes and pattern of your choice.
*Skill level needed - basic but good knowledge of knitting.
*Class is held in the shop from 10am - 2pm. You can either join us at the cafe for lunch or bring your own and have a picnic. (No fridge available, sorry)
Classes and groups guidelines –
• Classes and groups at Itty Bitty aim to be happy, friendly and encouraging. Negativity is not tolerated.
• There is a café close to the shop and drinks are welcome, as long as your cup has a lid. No food please.
• Itty Bitty is a child free zone. Most people come to these groups as a peaceful escape from family life so no children under 15 are permitted to join.
• For classes with a participant limit full payment is required at time of booking to secure your place. Cancellations – unfortunately we cannot provide a refund for cancellations however we are happy to postpone or swap a class up to 7 days prior to the class date. Please contact us to discuss your options.
• Basically, Itty Bitty should be your ‘happy place’. Please let us know if you have any concerns, suggestions or just want to heap praise on us. (We like that one!)
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
* All the listed Cloud Forest Yarn is already dyed and ready to ship! I endeavour to ship all orders within 1-3 days of receiving payment.
You will receive a confirmation email once your product has been shipped.
* Cloud Forest Yarns uses Australia Post for both Australian and international orders and we happily ship internationally!
The current postage transit times are:
Australia-wide: 1 - 5 days; fastest for capital cities
USA,Canada & UK: 7-14 working days
Europe: 8-14 working days
Asia: 5-8 working days
* Standard INTERNATIONAL postage does NOT include tracking information. If this is something you require, please contact me for a quote.
* We happily offer EXPRESS SHIPPING if required!
Please contact me for an individual quote.
* Import regulations differ in each country.
Cloud Forest Yarns will not be held responsible for any and all duties or custom charges that may be incurred. If you are unsure about your local import regulations, I recommend you contact your local postal company before purchasing.
* We are very happy to combine postage for multiple items, and we will refund the difference on postage, if you have been overcharged.
This will especially apply on international orders, since it is difficult to set a postage price to cover all types of orders. Please contact me for an accurate quote!
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.