Super soft and snuggly, the mix of alpaca, silk and cashmere give the feeling of ultimate decadence.
100g (3.5 oz) and 400mt (437 yd) of fingering weight (4 ply) 70% alpaca 20% silk 10% cashmere .
Approx. 28 sts for 10cm on 3.25mm needles.
Hand-dyed in pure rain forest water and dried under the Australian sun.
Colour fast but please hand wash only - I'm a delicate flower!
Cloud Forest Studio yarn is hand dyed in very small, individual lots. Slight variations may occur between skeins because of their unique nature. If you are making a large project it is best to alternate skeins every few rows.
Also, the colour of the yarn may appear different on screen depending on your computers' monitor. If making a large project, alternate balls every couple of rows.
Once payment is received your items will be shipped between 1 and 4 business days.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
* All the listed Cloud Forest Yarn is already dyed and ready to ship! I endeavour to ship all orders within 1-3 days of receiving payment.
You will receive a confirmation email once your product has been shipped.
* Cloud Forest Yarns uses Australia Post for both Australian and international orders and we happily ship internationally!
The current postage transit times are:
Australia-wide: 1 - 5 days; fastest for capital cities
USA,Canada & UK: 7-14 working days
Europe: 8-14 working days
Asia: 5-8 working days
* Standard INTERNATIONAL postage does NOT include tracking information. If this is something you require, please contact me for a quote.
* We happily offer EXPRESS SHIPPING if required!
Please contact me for an individual quote.
* Import regulations differ in each country.
Cloud Forest Yarns will not be held responsible for any and all duties or custom charges that may be incurred. If you are unsure about your local import regulations, I recommend you contact your local postal company before purchasing.
* We are very happy to combine postage for multiple items, and we will refund the difference on postage, if you have been overcharged.
This will especially apply on international orders, since it is difficult to set a postage price to cover all types of orders. Please contact me for an accurate quote!
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.