Beautiful delicate leaves drift down in this divine cowl. Soft and drapey with the gorgeous sheen of silk, there’s so many ways to wear this piece of art. Knitted flat it is a great first lace project that will quickly become a favorite. And with just 100g of your most delicious 4 ply (fingering weight) yarn.
Kit includes 100g of Cloud Forest Yarn 100% Pure Silk 4 ply yarn in 'Valentino' (Same as sample) and the pattern.
Tools needed. –
4mm (US 6) needles, straight or circular.
Yarn needle to sew in ends.
Finished sample is 40cm (16”) wide & 120cm (47”) in circumference.
Approx. 24st X 30rows on 4mm needles in stocking stitch but not terribly important!
St/Sts – Stitch / Stitches.
RS / WS – right side / wrong side.
K1 / P1 – Knit one stitch / Purl one stitch.
K2tog – with right needle pick up 2 stitches from left needle knit-wise together, knit them together to form 1 stitch.
SSK – slip 2 sts knitwise separately, then knit both through the back of the loop to form 1 st.
YO – yarn over - wrap yarn around right needle once to create extra stitch.
Pattern notes –
- The lace pattern is a repeat of 12. To make the cowl wider, add sts in multiples of 12.
If you would like to pick up your order from Itty Bitty Yarn Shop, enter 'PICKUP' in the coupon section at the end of your purchase. (It's right at the end!)
I will then email you when your order is ready to be picked up. Itty Bitty is open Wednesday, Saturday ans Sunday from 9-3, and is situated within The Lifestyle centre at 225 Mt Glorious Rd, Samford Valley, QLD, 4520, AUSTRALIA.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Shipping from Australia
* All the listed Cloud Forest Yarn is already dyed and ready to ship! I endeavour to ship all orders within 1-3 days of receiving payment.
You will receive a confirmation email once your product has been shipped.
* Cloud Forest Yarns uses Australia Post for both Australian and international orders and we happily ship internationally!
The current postage transit times are:
Australia-wide: 1 - 5 days; fastest for capital cities
USA,Canada & UK: 7-14 working days
Europe: 8-14 working days
Asia: 5-8 working days
* Standard INTERNATIONAL postage does NOT include tracking information. If this is something you require, please contact me for a quote.
* We happily offer EXPRESS SHIPPING if required!
Please contact me for an individual quote.
* Import regulations differ in each country.
Cloud Forest Yarns will not be held responsible for any and all duties or custom charges that may be incurred. If you are unsure about your local import regulations, I recommend you contact your local postal company before purchasing.
* We are very happy to combine postage for multiple items, and we will refund the difference on postage, if you have been overcharged.
This will especially apply on international orders, since it is difficult to set a postage price to cover all types of orders. Please contact me for an accurate quote!
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.