PATTERN ONLY!!! Flurry of Leaves Cowl.
$5.37Ask a question
Beautiful delicate leaves drift down in this divine cowl. Soft and drapey with the gorgeous sheen of silk, there’s so many ways to wear this piece of art. Knitted flat it is a great first lace project that will quickly become a favorite. And with just 100g of your most delicious 4 ply (fingering weight) yarn.
Yarn and Materials –
Approx. 100g total of Cloud Forest Yarns 4 ply (fingering)yarn. Sample uses Cloud Forest Yarns 100% Pure silk in ‘Valentino’.
4mm (US 6) needles, straight or circular.
Yarn needle to sew in ends.
Finished sample is 40cm (16”) wide & 120cm (47”) in circumference.
Approx. 24st X 30rows on 4mm needles in stocking stitch but not terribly important!
St/Sts – Stitch / Stitches.
RS / WS – right side / wrong side.
K1 / P1 – Knit one stitch / Purl one stitch.
K2tog – with right needle pick up 2 stitches from left needle knit-wise together, knit them together to form 1 stitch.
SSK – slip 2 sts knitwise separately, then knit both through the back of the loop to form 1 st.
YO – yarn over - wrap yarn around right needle once to create extra stitch.
Pattern notes –
- The lace pattern is a repeat of 12. To make the cowl wider, add sts in multiples of 12.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.