Coco Skirt. PATTERN ONLY!!!
$5.54Ask a question
Drapey and flattering, this surprisingly easy to knit skirt can be adjusted to just about any size and length. Long or short, it will be a staple in any wardrobe. Even suitable for confident beginners.
Yarn and Materials –
Sizes S & M - 100g of Cloud Forest Yarns 4 ply (fingering) in colour 1.
- 100g of Cloud Forest Yarns 4 ply (fingering) in colour 2.
- 20g of Cloud Forest Yarns 4 ply (fingering) in pinstripe colour.
- 30g of Cloud Forest Yarns 8 ply (DK) in waistband colour.
Sizes L & XL - 150g of Cloud Forest Yarns 4 ply (fingering) in colour 1.
- 500g of Cloud Forest Yarns 4 ply (fingering) in colour 2.
- 30g of Cloud Forest Yarns 4 ply (fingering) in pinstripe colour.
- 50g of Cloud Forest Yarns 8 ply (DK) in waistband colour.
3mm (US 2) circular needles on a 60cm cable.
4mm (US 6) circular needles, with both a 60cm and an 80cm cable.
Yarn needle to sew in ends.
4 stitch markers.
Sizing – (To fit waist)
S- 60-70cm (8-10)
M- 70-80cm (12-14)
L– 80-90cm (16-18)
XL- 90-100cm (20-22)
Length is approx. 70cm at longest point.
Approx. 24sts for 10cm (4”) on 4mm (US 6) needles in stocking stitch.
St/Sts – Stitch / Stitches.
C1/C2 – Colour 1 /Colour2.
K1 / P1 – Knit 1 / Purl 1.
M – Marker.
Kf&b – Knit front and back - Knit into the front and then the back of a stitch to make an extra stitch.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.