Fern Valley Linier Top. PATTERN ONLY!!!
$5.37Ask a question
Delicate and drapey, this elegant top can add a soft sophistication to day or night-time dressing. Looking far more complicated to make than it actually is – it’s just two rectangles! The size is easily adjustable and the pattern includes two shoulder options.
Yarn and Materials –
200g ‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ fingering weight / 4 ply yarn or similar. Samples use Merino/Silk in ‘Under ‘da Sea’ and ‘Dark Cirque’.
4mm circular needle on 80cm cable, or long straights.
Yarn needle to sew in ends and seams.
This top is very easily adjustable but is written in one size. As written, the sample is approx. 104cm wide and 44cm long when blocked.
Approx. 24st X 30rows on 4mm needles in stocking stitch.
St/Sts – Stitch / Stitches.
RS / WS – right side / wrong side.
K1/P1 – Knit one stitch / Purl one stitch.
Yo – yarn over - wrap yarn around right needle once to create extra stitch.
Ssk – slip, slip, knit. Slip 1 st as if to knit, slip another st as if to knit, transfer both sts back to left needle and then knit the 2 together through the back of the st.
K2tog – knit 2 together. Pick up 2 sts at the same time and knit together as one to reduce 2 sts to 1.
s2kp – Slip 2 sts together knitwise, knit 1, pass the slipped stitches over the knitted stitch to reduce 3 sts to 1.
Pattern Notes –
This top is knitted in 2 flat pieces. To lengthen or shorten simply add or subtract number of repeats of pattern (approx. 4cm per repeat.) To widen, add by increments of 16 sts (approx. 7cm per set.)
There are two options for the shoulder and sleeves. One option has shoulder straps and an open sleeve which is joined at the ‘wrist’. The other option has a joined shoulder and sleeve.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.