Autumn Leaves Lace Skirt. PATTERN ONLY!!!
$5.37Ask a question
Light and delicate, this simple skirt is the perfect ‘cover up’ when wearing leggings or just as is. The beautiful drape of the lace makes this a ‘self-shaping’ garment so the pattern is dead easy to adjust in both length and width. Quick and easy to knit up, you’ll soon have a few in your wardrobe to choose from!
Yarn and Materials –
200g ‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ fingering weight / 4 ply yarn or similar. Sample uses Merino/Silk in ‘Valentino’. (This amount is for standard small, medium and large)
4mm circular needle on 80cm cable.
Length of ribbon (or braid, leather, crochet chain, cord etc) to use at waist.
Yarn needle to sew in ends.
This skirt is easily adjustable but comes in the standard sizes of Small (to fit hips up to 110cm / 43”), Medium (to fit hips up to 120cm / 47”) and Large (to fit hips up to 130cm / 51”). As written, the sample is approx. 44cm long when blocked.
Approx. 24st X 30rows on 4mm needles in stocking stitch.
St/Sts – Stitch / Stitches.
RS / WS – right side / wrong side.
K1 – Knit one stitch.
P1 – Purl one stitch.
Yo – yarn over - wrap yarn around right needle once to create extra stitch.
s2kp – Slip 2 sts together knitwise, knit 1, pass the slipped stitches over the knitted stitch to reduce 3 sts to 1.
Pattern Notes –
This skirt is knitted in-the-round. To lengthen or shorten simply add or subtract number of repeats of pattern. To widen, add by increments of 12 sts (approx. 5cm per 12)
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.