I Hate Brioche Cowl Pattern. PATTERN ONLY!!!
$5.25Ask a question
Love the look of Brioche? Want to do it in a quarter of the time? Quick and simple, this cowl is super soft and squishy to snuggle into. Surprisingly easy to knit, it is even suitable for confident beginners.
Yarn and Materials –
150g (3 skeins) ‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ Aran weight /10 ply yarn or similar in main colour.
100g (2 skeins) ‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ Aran weight /10 ply yarn or similar in contrast colour.
Samples use Cloud Forest Yarns Extra Fine Merino Aran in ‘Black Magic’ and ‘Softly Softly’ & ‘Valentino’ and ‘Soft Kitty’.
7mm circular needles.
Yarn needle to sew in ends.
Cowl is approx. 75cm (30”) in circumference, 28cm (11”) deep. The size is easily adjusted.
16 sts over 10cm (4”) on 7mm needles in pattern.
St/Sts – Stitch / Stitches.
K1 – Knit one stitch.
S1 – Slip 1 stitch from the left needle to the right needle as if to purl.
M – Marker.
MC/CC – Main colour/ Contrast colour.
Pattern notes –
This cowl is knitted in the round and then ends joined to form a tube.
To increase/decrease circumference of cowl increase/decrease number of cast on stitches in increments of 2.
If you would like to pick up your order from Itty Bitty Yarn Shop, enter 'PICKUP' in the coupon section at the end of your purchase. (It's right at the end!)
I will then email you when your order is ready to be picked up. Itty Bitty is open Wednesday, Saturday ans Sunday from 9-3, and is situated within The Lifestyle centre at 225 Mt Glorious Rd, Samford Valley, QLD, 4520, AUSTRALIA.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.