Stripey Linier Sweater Pattern. PATTERN ONLY!!!
$5.22Ask a question
Super comfy, super drapey and super flattering!
Knitted flat and very easy, this pattern is suitable for those new to knitting.
Yarn and Materials –
200g ‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ fingering weight / 4 ply yarn in main colour
AND 50g in contrast colour. The sample uses Alpaca/ Silk in ‘Apple of My Eye’ & ‘Merlot’.
4.5mm (US 7) needles, long straights or circular.
Yarn needle to sew seams and ends.
One Size but easily adjustable. Sample is approx. 38cm (15”) long, 88cm (35”) wide in body, sleeves are 19cm (7.5”) long with a circumference of 33 cm (13”). Measurements taken after blocking.
Approx. 20st X 32rows to 10x10cm (4x4”) on 4.5mm (US 7) needles in stocking stitch.
But not terribly important.
St/Sts – Stitch / Stitches.
RS / WS – right side / wrong side.
K1 / P1 – Knit one stitch / Purl one stitch.
Pattern Notes –
To adjust size (remember that this will change the yarn quantity) for body width – add or subtract number of cast on sts. Length of body – just change the number of rows, and for sleeve circumference – pick up more or less sts from body. Easy peasy!
If you don’t want to pick up sts for the sleeves, you can simply cast on the same number and then sew the sleeves on by hand.
If you would like to pick up your order from Itty Bitty Yarn Shop, enter 'PICKUP' in the coupon section at the end of your purchase. (It's right at the end!)
I will then email you when your order is ready to be picked up. Itty Bitty is open Wednesday, Saturday ans Sunday from 9-3, and is situated within The Lifestyle centre at 225 Mt Glorious Rd, Samford Valley, QLD, 4520, AUSTRALIA.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.