Reversible Cubism Cowl Pattern. PATTERN ONLY!!!
$5.54Ask a question
This elegant Art Deco inspired cowl can be worn so many different ways. Totally reversible means double the options! Using simple double knitting and DK yarn, this cowl is a great project to venture into the world of the reversible!
Yarn and Materials –
150g each of 2 colours of ‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ 8 ply (DK) yarn.
** 300g in total !! ** 350g for larger size.
(Sample uses Extra Fine Merino in ‘Deep Tulip’ and ‘Softly Softly’).
4mm (US 6) needles or size to achieve gauge.
Yarn needle to sew in ends.
Two sizes – smaller and larger. Smaller size (as sample) is approx. 24cm (9 ½”) deep and 100cm (39 ½”) long. Larger size is approx. 24cm (9 ½”) deep and 116cm (46”) long.
20 sts x 28 rows for 10 x 10cm
(4 x 4”) on 4mm (US 6) needles.
Pattern Notes –
This pattern is knitted using the reversible double knitting technique, which allows you to knit both sides at once. There are some great video tutorials of this technique on YouTube. It is quite easy to pick up if you haven’t done it before. Believe me, you’ll become addicted to the reversible world!
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.