Ombre Hummingbird Wrap. PATTERN ONLY!!!
$5.37Ask a question
As delicate as a hummingbird and just as graceful, this stunning wrap drips and drapes around the shoulders in an endless variety of shapes.
Eye-catching in both colour and design, the Hummingbird wrap will draw attention to any outfit. Surprisingly easy to knit, it is even suitable for confident beginners.
Yarn and Materials –
‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ Fingering weight /4 ply Ombre set.
OR 200g Fingering weight /4 ply Ombre yarn.
50g of ‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ Fingering weight /4 ply yarn in contrasting colour.
(Sample uses Alpaca/ Silk Ombre set in ‘Rose’ and contrasting in ‘Softly Softly’
4.5mm (US 7) circular needles on at least a 100cm (39”) cable.
Yarn needle to sew in ends.
4 stitch markers.
One size. Sample is approx. 53cm (21”) at its deepest, 230cm (90”) at its widest and the top edge is 105cm (41”) when blocked.
18 sts x 24 rows for
10cm (4”) on 4.5mm (US 7) needles.
This beautiful wrap is knitted in one piece from the top down.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.