This stunning Art Deco inspired wrap uses a gorgeous geometric design to accentuate the beautiful tones and textures of the silky soft yarn. The wrap is knitted using a simple technique that means there is NO SEAMING to be done!! Yay!!
The pattern is easy to follow and uses Cloud Forest Yarns fingering/4 ply ombre set but any drapey fingering/4 ply will do.
Yarn and Materials –
‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ Fingering weight /4 ply ombre set. Sample uses 70% baby alpaca / 30% silk in ‘Rose’, or, 50g each of 4 colours of Fingering weight /4 ply yarn.
150g ‘Cloud Forest Yarns’ Fingering weight /4 ply yarn. Sample uses 70% baby alpaca / 30% silk in ‘Soft Kitty’, or, 150g of Fingering weight /4 ply yarn in your ‘border’ colour.
4mm (US 6) needles – straight or circular.
Yarn needle to sew seams.
One size. Sample is approx.
40cm x 150cm (16" x 59") when blocked.
24 st x 26 rows for
10cm (4”) on 4mm needles.
If you would like to pick up your order from Itty Bitty Yarn Shop, enter 'PICKUP' in the coupon section at the end of your purchase. (It's right at the end!)
I will then email you when your order is ready to be picked up. Itty Bitty is open Wednesday, Saturday ans Sunday from 9-3, and is situated within The Lifestyle centre at 225 Mt Glorious Rd, Samford Valley, QLD, 4520, AUSTRALIA.
* Cloud Forest Yarns accepts payment via PayPal in AUD *
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
* We want you to be extremely happy with your new Cloud Forest Yarn. In the unlikely event that you are anything less, please get in touch immediately! We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us and will do whatever possible to keep your purchase a joy!
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
* All yarn items are made in a cigarette free, airy and light-filled studio. However, this studio is shared with two loving felines. They are pretty good at staying away from the yarn (they can’t stand the silent treatment received for bad behaviour!) but if you are HIGHLY allergic to cats, you may want to find your yarn elsewhere.
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.
Jan 27, 2016
This looks like a well-written pattern and I look forward to knitting it one day. The colour chart provided is awesome and I will be able to duplicate it on Excel so that I can test out a variety of colour combos!